Rental Policy

Pickup is the day of your reservation at 8:30am, Return is the day after you reservation at 8:00am. For example, if you were to rent for a single day on a Thursday you would pick up your rental on Thursday morning at 8:30am, and return the machine Friday morning at 8:00am. You may also pick up your rentals the evening before if the machine is not rented out that day. If you want to pick up your machine the day before you rental that is an option for an additional $50. You will then be able to pick up the day before (Ex: Wednesday at 3:00pm).

A 20% non-refundable deposit will be taken when you make your reservation, this is 20% of the total after tax for the reservation. When you come to pick up you will pay the remaining 80% of the reservation cost plus a $500 security deposit for all machines.

The first 20% is non-refundable, if you have to cancel within 48 hours or more in ADVANCE from your reservation that deposit will be kept on file for up to 1 year as a credit for you to use in the future. If less than 48 hours the deposit is forfeited.

If you are looking to rent from Peak Adventure Rentals please read over this to familiarize yourself with our rental policy. If you have already made your reservation with us it would still be wise to have you look over the policies to make sure we are all on the same page following your rental!

Pickup Policy:

Pickups start at 8:30am
Pickup Day Before Rental After 4:30pm

Dropoff Policy:

Drop offs start at 8:00am
Drop Off Day of Rental at 4:00pm

Depending on the day you have selected to rent from us will determine your rental times, all rentals are available for pickup at 8:30am the day of the customers paid rental day, this means if you rent on a Wednesday you will be able to pick the machine up Wednesday at 8:30am, if your rental ends on a Thursday you will return the machine Friday at 8:00am.

Sunday’s we are open from 8:00am to 10:00am. You must pick your rental up by 10:00am or schedule an alternate time to meet. You’re okay to return the rental on Sundays without an employee being here, we will check in the machine on Monday morning and give you a call if there is any damages, missing items, etc.

Before you pick up your rental we ask that you sign our waiver which is enclosed on the “CONFIRMATION EMAIL” that is sent out the moment you book your reservation, it then sends out a “REMINDER EMAIL” two days before your reservation to remind you to sign that waiver. The waiver can be found by the large orange box on the email that says “Click here to sign waiver”. This saves time in the checkout process, if you’re unable to sign this upon picking up your machine, don’t worry we have one you can sign in the office as well.

We require a 2 day minimum on all holiday weekends and weekdays. Please plan for this and be aware.

We are open Monday-Friday from 8am-4pm, Saturdays and Sundays from 8am-10am!

Machines go out full of gas and clean, you are expected to bring them back full of gas and clean! If you fail to do so there is added fees that will apply, all watercraft also is required to be decontaminated before you return the watercraft to Peak.

If you have any additional questions before renting from us please feel free to give us a call! We love answering questions and want our renters to have a fantastic time thats why we try to go into so much detail about our policies so there is no confusion!

Thanks for being such awesome customers! We love that we get the opportunity to share our love for powersports with you all! Enjoy your Adventure!

Copyright © 2017 Peak Adventures | All Rights Reserved | 715 W 500 S, Woods Cross, UT 84087

Sign up for discounts and promotions

We will send you the occasional promotion and discount for future rentals. Ride on!

Book Now